Bullet & Rex Hanging Out at Home

95% of my pet and people portraits are done outdoors, this was a great chance for Bullet and Rex to be in that other 5%. Mother nature yet again was not on my side for this session in Youngstown, but I came prepared with my lighting just in case and I’m glad I did! I had a great time going room to room finding new backdrops in the house for these adorable shepherd mixes’ photos. Rex, 2, was content for the entire session, but poor Bullet, 4, was not enjoying the thunder outside and it showed. Luckily a few treats, well a lot of treats, were all it took to perk this pup up. These two dogs for sure kept me on my toes the entire time!

Shepherd mix dog portraits

There were many takes of this photo before we were able to get them to both stay and look at me at the same time.

Columbus Ohio Dog Photographer

Bullet and his serious look … he was intent on getting that treat!

brown black shepherd dog portraits

Rex was more than happy to pose for the camera

portrait shepherds sitting on stairs

1 comment
Add a comment...

Your email is never published or shared.

  • Ellen DykstraMay 31, 2010 - 10:14 am

    You have such a great connection with them in these, and it’s fun to see them in their home environment!

A Dog Loving Photographer Living In Buckeye Country

Menu