The entries are in for the 2011 Cutest Dog in Columbus contest and these pups are cute! I’m glad that I am leaving it up to the public to decide who will win, because I think they are all adorable! Thank you to the pet parents who participated in this year’s contest!
The voting poll is at the bottom of the page, below the pictures and bios of the dogs. Just a quick review of the rules for voting:
• Voting will take place from February 21-26, 2011 at 10 p.m. EST.
• The winners will be announced on February 27, 2011.
• Out of fairness, only 1 vote from each IP address is allowed to prevent vote stuffing. What does that mean? Each home or company typically has one IP address, as soon as one person votes from that address, it will shut out the rest of the voters from that IP. So if you’re asking your co-workers to vote, have them vote from their home computers.
• Only the votes within the poll will count. Blog and Facebook comments will not be counted.
And just a reminder, here are the prizes for the top three dogs:
• Grand prize winner receives a dog portrait session and a 16×20 gallery canvas wrap from their session.
• Second place winner receives a dog portrait session and a $100 print credit for their session.
• Third place winner receives a dog portrait session and a $50 print credit for their session.