It is that time of year again! I am excited to announce the third annual Cutest Dog Contest! I loved seeing all of the sweet faces that were entered in the 2011 and 2012 contests and can’t wait to see the furbabies that are entered this year!
Do you think your dog has what it takes to win the Danielle Neil Photography’s Cutest Dog Contest? If so, enter your dog by February 14, 2013! Click on the link below to submit a snapshot of your dog, along with a short, one paragraph bio. One winner will be selected by the public via online voting that begins February 16, 2013.
• Grand prize winner receives a Designer Session for their dog and a 16×20 wall print.
• Runner up receives an Essential Session for their dog and a 11×14 wall print.
Ready to enter? Follow this link to the contest rules and online entry form: the entry form is now closed
• All entries must be received by February 14, 2013. Online voting will be open from February 16-25, 2013.
• Images from the winning sessions will be featured on the Danielle Neil Photography website and marketing materials.
• Only one entry per dog and one dog per photo. You can enter as many dogs as you wish from the same household.
• All entries will be on display on the Danielle Neil Photography blog and Facebook page.
• NO professional images will be accepted, please only submit snapshots that you have taken.
• Winner(s) must be willing to travel to the session location determined by Danielle Neil Photography within the Youngstown area.
• The winning session must take place before May 31, 2013.
• Contest is only open to those residing within a 75-mile radius of zip code 44512 – that includes dogs in Cleveland, Akron, Canton & Pittsburgh!
If you have any questions about the contest, feel free to email me at email@example.com.