*Voting may not work with all mobile devices. *
The entries are in for the 2013 Cutest Dog in contest and these 26 dogs are super cute! This year there is a wide range of breeds from Northeast Ohio and Western Pennsylvania. I think they are all adorable so it’s good that the public has to vote and not me! Thank you and good luck to all the pet parents who entered their furbabies this year!
To vote for your favorite, click the circle toward the left of the image then scroll to the bottom of the images and click vote. Just a quick review of the rules for voting:
• Voting will take place from February 16-25, 2013.
• The winners will be announced on February 26, 2013.
• Out of fairness to all the contestants, only 1 vote from each IP address is allowed to prevent vote stuffing. What does that mean? Each home or company typically has one IP address. As soon as one person votes from that address, it will shut out the rest of the voters from that IP. If you’re asking your co-workers to vote, have them vote from their home computers.
• Only the votes within the poll will count. Blog and Facebook comments will not be counted.
Here are the prizes for the top two dogs:
• Grand prize winner receives a Designer Session for their dog and a 16×20 wall print.
• Runner up receives an Essential Session for their dog and a 11×14 wall print.
*Voting may not work with all mobile devices. Please vote from a computer or tablet. *