The entries are in for the 2012 Cutest Dog in Columbus contest and these boys and girls are cute! Check out the 29 entries in the image below. Yet again, I’m glad that I am leaving it up to the public to decide who will win, because I think they are all adorable! Thank you to the dog parents who participated in this year’s contest! I was thrilled to see such a variety in ages and breeds from all the contestants. Be sure to read the bio’s for each pup that was entered this year. I love the stories that go along with their photographs!
Ready to vote for your favorite? Head over to the contest on the Danielle Neil Photography Facebook page.
Of course, with any contest, there are a few rules with the voting.
• To prevent vote stuffing, Facebook will request permission for the application to access your profile. After clicking allow, you will be able to submit your vote. You must click that you accept Facebook to access your profile information. Your profile information is not distributed, this is just to track votes and keep the contest as fair as possible.
• Voting will take place from February 15-22, 2012. The winners will be announced on February 23, 2012.
• Only the votes within the contest will count. We love your comments, but blog and Facebook image comments will not be counted.
And just a reminder, here are the prizes for the top two dogs:
• Grand prize winner receives a Designer Session for their dog and a 16×20 canvas.
• First runner-up receives a Designer Session for their dog and a $100 print credit.